The Perfect Bike Cargo Trailer
Ridekick’s electric bike cargo trailer contains 42 liters of protected cargo space! Now you can not only commute by bike anywhere and save gas, but also carry anything you need in the spacious bike cargo trailer!
- Carry your things to work and back like a briefcase or laptop, and even stop at the store for more on the way home.
- Farmer’s markets are the perfect place to ride your bike instead of using gasoline. Just stash your groceries in the bike cargo trailer!
Bonus in the electric bike cargo trailer design:
- All the extra weight is in the trailer and not on your bike.
- Tires last longer, and there is no extra strain on your bike spokes and frame.
- Your bike is much more maneuverable with the weight in the trailer instead of on your bike. That counts for the weight of the motor and battery as well as cargo.
- If you choose, you can still wear a backpack or load up panniers on your bike.
The hitch design provides a smooth push. There is no notable sideways push, and no “jack-knife” feeling. It’s easy to do figure eights as if there wasn’t a trailer attached! Most cyclists are comfortable with the boost after only 20 seconds of riding.
Recharge the battery at home or at the office. The battery comes in a small carrying case with a small charger that plugs into the wall, charging the battery in 1-4 hours depending on how many miles you’ve ridden.
The Ridekick bike cargo trailer installs on most every style of bike and trike within minutes.
Even more options:
When you have the extra boost, you can solve your challenges! Check out some bike cargo trailer creations from Ridekick cyclists:
Still have questions on our electric bike cargo trailer? Check out our FAQs for even MORE information!