Ridekick – Improving life one ride at a time.
Ridekick™ International is a Fort Collins, Colorado-based team who believe that business can better serve humankind.
Promote healthy lifestyles and sustainability through fun, affordable products.
- Every ride builds healthier bodies.
- Each car trip replaced by cycling helps our environment.
- It’s more FUN!
- Like the good old days, Ridekick trailers are designed to be repaired instead of disposed.
- Every ride builds healthier bodies. Even with e-assist, easily attain a pulse of 100 without sweat!
- Each trip saves carbon emissions. When we ride 50 miles in a couple weeks, that saves the same amount as a full grown tree consumes in a year. A car at 20mpg emits about 1lb of CO2 per mile, and a Ridekick trailer using coal powered electricity emits 45 times less. Effectively an equivalent of 900mpg! Imagine if you used wind powered or solar electricity to make the carbon footprint nearly zilch!
- It’s more FUN! Ride to the front of the line of cars stopped at an intersection. Enjoy the wind in your hair. Smile at people 🙂
- Ridekick trailers are designed to be repaired. Many have boosted for over 25,000 miles and are still going strong! Simply designed with replaceable parts, they can serve for years. And then pass them along to others (resale value has been quite good.) We publish instructions to help you or your bike mechanic to effectively repair what’s worn out.
We will make millions of more trips without cars — people will be able to jump on their Ridekick-equipped bikes for errands, commuting to and from work, visiting friends, going out to dine. A fleet of infrequently ridden bikes is back in action!
You can learn more about our product to see if it can help boost your bike and commute. If you have any questions, be sure to check out our FAQ page or contact us with any additional questions.