Great Cardio Without Stress and Strain
The more active you are, the better you feel! When you can be outdoors, it’s even better.
People with Ridekick trailers cycle more frequently because they can pedal over hills without strain, they can ride farther, and they can ride with friends.
- Weight loss: riders have lost 10-15 pounds in months, and riders over 250 lbs have started cycling again with Ridekick assist.
- Active heart: even while riding with electric assist, you can maintain a heart rate in a comfortable but active range.
- Muscle strength: get great exercise without impact or excessive strain.
- Lung capacity: exercise is the key! Cycling outdoors brings in the fresh air unlike a gym.
“I remain grateful for your product as the anchor of my efforts toward good health and well-being. It has been a game changer for me.
I am riding about 4800 miles/year, mostly for health and recreation. I will occasionally run errands or go shopping.”
Take a ride and bring a picnic along
“Now I can keep up with my kids but still get plenty of exercise (I am not normally an avid bike rider.) My bike usually sits in the garage all week until the weekend when my husband urges me to join him on the trails. Now we are planning a 30 mile or so bike trip. Whew!”
Doctors confirm that cycling is great exercise for recovery. BUT it’s hard to get started when your stamina is low and small hills become huge barriers.
- Hip surgery
- Knee rehab after surgery
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, ALS, MS
- Heart problems
Ridekick has helped many recover from these ailments by cycling back to health. A simple electric boost enables miles of riding and no strain for riding over hills or against the wind.
Feel younger and active again!
“The Ridekick was essential in my knee cap surgery recovery – got me out biking when otherwise I couldn’t.”
When balancing on a bike isn’t in the cards, ride a recumbent trike with electric assist!
When balancing on two wheels becomes difficult, an electric recumbent bike can reopen the door to cycling. Three wheels provide the balance, the seats are more comfortable, and your arms don’t support extra weight.